Team Roster Sticker Template
Click on the link on the right of this page to download the team roster sticker template. You will need this template to print out roster stickers for the season as the league requires printed out roster stickers for the game sheets.
Follow the instructions on how to use this template. You will need Microsoft Excel or google sheets to open the file:
- Enter each players jersey number, last name, and first name in the top left block (columns B, C, and D and rows 4-18). This will automatically fill in the other fields for the other sticker blocks.
- Enter each coaches level, full name, and CEP number in the top left block. This will automatically fill in the other fields for the other sticker blocks.
- Save the document and print it out.
- Then use 2 x 4 Inch label paper and line up the label paper with the copy of the roster to see that it lines up with each sticker. You may need to adjust the columns to make them fit properly.
- Once adjustments are complete, if needed, then use a copier to print out onto the 2 x 4 Inch label paper .